The FEAR-NONE LLC Europe Privacy & Cookies Policy
Introduction & General Terms
"By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency."
FEAR-NONE LLC, Inc., on its own behalf and on behalf of all of its EU operating entities listed at Annex 1 (altogether “FEAR-NONE LLC”), is committed to protecting your personal information when you use our website, apps, or take part in our promotions or contact us with enquiries.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy relates to our use of any personal information we collect from you via the following services:
- any FEAR-NONE LLC website that links to this Privacy and Cookies Policy (please see the list in Annex 1 for further details);
- social media, messaging services or official FEAR-NONE LLC content on other websites or apps;
- mobile device applications;
- our consumer care telephone helpline;
- any official FEAR-NONE LLC email address or SMS number; or
- our consumer care postal address.
In order to optimise the provision of our services to you and to facilitate some of our marketing efforts, we collect certain specific information about you.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy explains the following:
- what information FEAR-NONE LLC may collect about you;
- how FEAR-NONE LLC will use information we collect about you;
- when FEAR-NONE LLC may use your details to contact you;
- whether FEAR-NONE LLC will disclose your details to anyone else;
- your choices regarding the personal information you provide to us;
We use all personal information that you provide to us or that we collect from you in accordance with all applicable laws, including those concerning the protection of personal information such as the EU General Data Protection Regulation.